20% of Malmö´s Eurovision Tickets Snapped Up by UK Fans

With the Eurovision Song Contest 2024 fast approaching on 4-11 May, Malmö is gearing up for a global celebration, bringing together music lovers from across the world with the UK, last year´s host country topping the list of international visitors, representing nearly a fifth of total ticket sales. There is also great interest from the USA, Australia, Germany, Denmark and Spain with foreign ticket buyers accounting for 66% of tickets sold. The remaining 34% come from Sweden.